Arnold file was adapted to work in Mata 2018 and was tested in Renderman 21.6
Compatible with Maya 2017 in Arnold and Renderman RIS 21.
V-Ray and Mental Ray work until Maya 2016 (not tested in Maya 2017 and Maya 2018)
– Adapted to work in Renderman RIS 21.0 and tested in VRay 3.10.
– Only support now for Maya 2016.
– Fake Specular and Fake Horizon, this specular is fixed in the eye (texture), is not a physical specular, ideal for cartoon render, if you move the eye the specular follows it.
– Cat eye effect.
– It is compatible with Vray Ver. 3.05.03(maya 2015) and Renderman 20.2 RIS (maya 2015 and 2016), however, there are some limitations please read the documentation.
– FULL procedural, you can change the look of the eye in a few minutes (size of the iris, displacemente iris, size of pupil, size of border eye and others).
– Can create an eye with the color that you want.
– Can apply texture to the iris, sclera and pupil, template is in the package.
– 2 separate objects: cornea (outEye01 mesh) and eyeball (inEye01 mesh).
– HDR environment map for reflections.
– Clean Geometry.
– If you want, you can’t use texture and use only color for cartoon characters.
– Can animate any of the parameters.
– Can bake the texture and use it in any render engine or game engine.
– Link with the DOCUMENTATION.
eyeball – 1920 (triangles)
cornea – 1920 (triangles)
– The eye come with a default iris texture 2048×2048 (you can use your own).
– SSS mental ray material and Mia_Material_X.
– PSD file, that help you to create your own iris and sclera texture.
– Shader for Vray and Renderman.
– BONUS: Unreal 4.9 Shaders.
The shaders of the eye was design to work with Mental Ray, Vray 3.05 and Renderman 20.2 RIS, however, the final color of the eyeball use maya nodes, therefore, you can apply the color of the iris in any render engine if the the nodes are compatible with the render engine.
– Maya 2014 (.mb)
– Maya 2015 (.mb)
– Maya 2016 (.mb)
Compatible with Color management and without it.